- Cheonggyecheon River Park
- Gwanghwamun and the Blue House Park
- War Memorial of Korea
- Namsan Mountain Park / Seoul Tower
- National Museum of Korea (not really as amazing as it sounds but it's not bad either)
- Walk across Hangang (Han River), Hangang River Park (walkways along the river)
- Yeouido Waterfront and National Assembly Building
- Tancheon River Park
- Lotte World Tower and Olympic Park nearby
Cool neighborhoods to visit:
- Mapo, cool chill neighborhood. Sort of like Brooklyn
- Gangnam Station area, kind of like Times Square in terms of popularity and craziness. Way more young people here though.
- The hilly parts of Itaewon are pretty cool, near Namsan Mountain Park. But the main part of it is full of Western tourists looking for relief in Western restaurants.
or tweet me
with questions, corrections, or ideas!